As a medior back-end developer, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the TimeChimp application landscape.
Depending on experience
40 hours a week
You have development experience, but now you’re ready for a new adventure in a young SaaS scale-up who is prepared to conquer the world. As a backend engineer at TimeChimp you’re responsible for maintaining and expanding the TimeChimp application landscape. Besides being a technically competent programmer, you’re not afraid to think along with our users and business experts to make sure everything goes well. Alongside your colleagues you will work to maintain, extend and improve the current applications to new heights.
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC, including software prototyping, system/module design, coding, testing, and documentation
- Work in a modern, collaborative development environment using devops and agile principles
- Take ownership in shaping and delivering and maintaining key features and products
- Make use of a pragmatic approach to engineering, actively avoiding over-engineered solutions, and with an understanding of how to maintain high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment
- 1-3 years of web development experience including analysis, technical design, coding and testing
- Associate’s degree in a Computer Science or technology-related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Object oriented programming experience in C# or similar language
- Hands-on experience with relational databases
- Strong communication skills with an attitude towards learning and applying new technologies
- Experience with Azure & Azure DevOps is a plus
25 leave days
Snacks & Drinks
Meet your colleagues
António Eduardo Oliveira da Silva
Sr. Net Developer
1. Call with HR
First, a short call with HR for an introduction.
2. Meet & greet hiring manager
Next, you'll have an in-office chat with your hiring manager.
Depending on your role, you might have some homework.
4. Confirmation conversation
Tough words, but an easy objective This will be an informal first meeting with your team.
If all goes well, we'll have you onboarded and rocking in no time!
I’M SO EXCITED!
Great! Let us know! You are more than welcome to send us your resumé, cover letter, video, or mood board about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org Just do whatever makes you happy! We are curious to hear your story.