Sr. React developer
As a senior front-end developer, you will be in charge of rebuilding the front-end for our current application to a modern React stack.
What awaits you
Our current Angular.js front-end needs replacement. Your main task will be to rebuild the existing TimeChimp front-end using Next.js, React, and Typescript. You are an experienced React developer and have helped develop large-scale enterprise applications. But now you’re ready for a new adventure in a young SaaS scale-up who is prepared to conquer the world. Besides writing brilliant code, you find the process at least as important as the code, so working with Agile and using SCRUM will make you happy.
- Write clean, testable code with React.
- Review, restructure, debug and test (existing) code.
- Analyze system requirements and applications, and perform maintenance and upgrades if necessary.
- Document everything regarding application code, project development and operational procedures.
- Propose and advise on a long-term / short-term planning and development roadmap to the Product Owner for your sanctuary called the frontend.
- Mentor junior developers through feedback and code reviews.
This is you
- Have at least five years of experience with React and preferably a framework such as Next.js
- HTML 5 / CSS3, large-scale Single-Page-Applications, Typescript, Jest, and have experience with CSS-in-JS frameworks (styled-components, Emotion, etc.).
- You have experience building scalable apps from scratch and, therefore, making architectural front-end decisions.
- You can propose and advise on a long-term / short-term planning and development roadmap for the Product Owner.
- Your skills include testing (both component and end-to-end) and the use of metrics.
- You can work Agile and preferably have Scrum experience. Perhaps you’re even a Scrum Master?
Are you our new Account Executive for Germany? Then we would love to hear from you. Send us your application documents or even a video or mood board via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can get to know you better. We are excited to hear your story!