How do you ensure that you get the most out of your projects, without spending too much time on them? TimeChimp helps you to work on your projects without spending too much time on administration.
- Easily add projects and budgets
- Assign co-workers to specific projects
- Quickly track hours and expenses
- Real time insight in the status of projects
Manage your projects like a pro
If you’re working on projects, it’s important to have your administration up-to-date, always know what the status of your project is and be able to look ahead. TimeChimp helps you do all of this, without it taking up too much time.
- Track time, expenses and trips per project
- Plan projects and co-workers ahead
- Set a budget based on hours, costs or rate
- Get real time insights via our dashboards.
Create an overview and transparency
If you and your co-worker collaboratively work on a project, it can be a challenge to keep a good overview. Also your clients will probably want to be updated on a regular basis. TimeChimp helps you do so. Easy does it.
- Give clients real time insight via the customer portal
- Use sub-projects within TimeChimp to divide your projects in phases
- Assign co-workers to specific projects. They will only see projects they are assigned to.
- Decide what a co-worker or project manager can see within a project with custom roles.
Getting started with project management?
Improve your projects with TimeChimp’s smart project management tool. This way you’ll always know how things are going and your customer will too. Easy does it!
Our users about TimeChimp
We use the information we get from TimeChimp for project management purposes. In addition, we also register the other activities so that the time administration is complete. Because we write conclusively, we can now do analyses at all hours and activities. In turn, we use these analyses for better future planning.
Get useful data
Would you like to see your project status at a glance? Then a good dashboard is essential. TimeChimp lets you choose what you want to see in your project dashboards, so that you can always focus on the right things.
- The project dashboard gives you direct insight into important data. For example, the total amount of (billable) hours, expenses, budget, planned hours and unvoiced fees.
- Add the integration with Power BI and add other data sources for a complete overview.
- Use our dashboards within Power BI to get started right away.
Optimise workflows with our integrations
At TimeChimp, we believe in the power of collaboration and that’s why we provide integrations with multiple software systems. For example CRM systems, accounting packages and payroll software. You can also make your own integration by using our API. The integrations prevent extra work and provide you with clearer insights.
- Use the integration with project software like Jira Atlassian and track your Jira-issue hours in TimeChimp.